- All employees sign a confidentiality agreement that prohibits them from disclosing the names and pathologies of patients to other people than company staff, other than the physicians consulted for the benefit of patients.
- We translate your emails and send them to Georgian medical facilities and doctors. These are bound to medical secrecy.
EMAIL DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION THEREOF
- All data is collected internally by email regarding patient health issues.
- The form of the site "Sending of your medical information" is received by mail by our services and is part of the collection of data by mail
- Patients' e-mails are kept for three more calendar years from the receipt of the last e-mail, then destroyed, unless express and written request from the patient who wishes us to keep it longer.
- All our emails are hosted securely at the host computer French OVH.
- All computers in the company are equipped with antivirus to prevent hacking of mails.
DATA TRANSMISSION TO HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
- We transmit your medical data to registered health professionals such sum in the territory of Georgia.
- These then become responsible for the backup of your data and archiving
RECORDING OF COORDINATES AND INVOICES:
- From the moment an invoice has to be established, personal information such as emails, phone numbers, invoices, addresses, are recorded in CRM software (Customer Relationship Management). For accounting reasons, we are required to keep this information for 10 years, but it is not sold to third parties and absolutely not used for commercial purposes.
- The software used for these accounting purposes is called Dolibarr, is online hosted and protected by Ovh, our French web hosting provider.
TRANSMITTING DATA FOR RESEARCH AND IMPROVING KNOWLEDGE
- Treatment outcome data can be transmitted to Occidental physicians who are subject to medical confidentiality for the purposes of research and improvement of their knowledge of phage therapy, but always anonymously.
- YOU MAY REQUEST ANY INFORMATION YOU DEEMS NECESSARY OR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE EMAILS CONCERNING YOU BY WRITING TO THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE COLLECTION OF DATA:
- IRMA JEJEIA email@example.com 00995 322 34 94 34